Tel/Fax: +39 0575.041997 info@motusport.it / Facebook
Sports Passion
Email

MUTE TRIATHLON ZONE3 ADVANCE WOMEN'S WETSUIT

MUTA TRIATHLON ZONE3 WOMEN'S ADVANCE 2016.jpgMUTA TRIATHLON ZONE3 WOMEN'S ADVANCE 2016.jpg
MUTA TRIATHLON ZONE3 WOMEN'S ADVANCE 2016 BACK.jpgMUTA TRIATHLON ZONE3 WOMEN'S ADVANCE 2016 BACK.jpg
-22%VAT for EXTRA EU Countries
Price:
229,00 €
160,30 €
Sconto: 30%
Size

Quantità:
zone3-logo
Description
MUTE TRIATHLON ZONE3 ADVANCE WOMEN'S WETSUIT
Women's Wetsuit:
Industry Awards:
220 Triathlon: Best on Test 2016
220 Triathlon: Best Buy 2017
Triathlon Plus: Top Value 2016
What makes this product different?
• High-quality wet suit on the market with over five years of fantastic customer and industry reviews.
• Eco-friendly neoprene; using the last limestones extracted from the earth and waste rubber tires helps us to reduce energy consumption and CO2 emissions of 200 g per seed.
• New and improved Flex-Fit shoulder panel design with Free Flex lining on the asphalt for greater water flow.
• High quality materials and features not normally seen in this price range.
• Focus on comfort and tailor-made with features such as the design of the laser-cut collar.

Description:
The wetsuit Advance is recognized as the best entry level suit on the market and Zone3 has worked hard to further improve the look, feel and performance of the suit in their new collection while maintaining the lowest possible price. In addition to providing heat, the suit is designed to help you swim faster and with less effort. The new shoulder lining and armpit lining further help to ensure a further 8.5% increase in water and greater comfort and flexibility.
The wetsuit Advance received many acclaim in the world of triathlon with 220 Magazine which awarded 95% and the coveted Best on Test award, stating that Advance would not feel out of place compared to many of the mid-range products available at twice the price . Tri247.com has also tested the suit in the past and stated that shoulder flexibility was as good as a top-of-the-line suit from another well-known brand.
The suit offers the key ingredients that make the Zone3 range of suits so popular, but changes in materials and thickness of the product allow the suit to be very competitive.
The new Advance offers a fantastic description that includes:
1. The new and improved Flex-Fit shoulder panel construction allows for a more comfortable and energy-efficient swim.
2. Innovative new "Free Flex" coating material used for axillary panels to improve grip and allow more distances to be achieved at each stroke, thereby improving endurance and swimming speed.
3. New construction of the collar with laser cut for a more comfortable hold around the neck. This, combined with the excellent body wearability, makes it one of the most comfortable first level wetsuits available.
4. Specific fit for women and new exclusive sizes to ensure the best fit.
5. Slightly thicker panels are positioned to support the legs and hips and help reduce stamina and make swimming easier.
6. Use of the 'SpeedFlo' fabric on 70% of the suit to minimize resistance through water, increase speed and improve durability. The remaining 30% is made of high quality smooth rubberized neoprene.
7. Ecological Neoprene; using the last limestone extracted and waste rubber tires helps to reduce energy consumption and CO2 emissions of 200 g per seed. Most of the neoprene production waste is then recycled back into the ready-to-wear coveralls, helping to minimize landfill waste.
8. Silicone-coated Pro-Speed ​​cuffs with Zone3 registered trademark on wrists to increase removal speed and thus save time and save energy. Quick-release leg panels have also been added for easy leg removal.
9. Cuffs, ankles and high visibility arm graphics help to be seen more clearly when in the water.
10. Fully sewn and glued for more flexibility and comfort.
11. YKK zipper pointing down high quality which makes the suit easy to wear and take off.
12. The thickness is 2 mm around the shoulders and under the arms, 3 mm on the chest and on the upper back, 4 mm on the torso, on the legs and on the side panels.
Advance is the perfect outfit for anyone new to swimming in open water or triathlon. Alternatively it's a great training outfit if you want to save your best running suit. The suit has been designed with all the key features of Zone3 integrated to help you swim fast, comfortable and enjoyable.

Codice: MUTA TRIATHLON ZONE3 ADVANCE WOMEN'S WETSUIT

Joomla SEF URLs by Artio
INFORMATION
RETURNED ITEMS

Returned items for changing size

PAYMENTS

Pay Pal, bank transfer, Cash on delivery(in Italy till 499€)

SHIPMENT

Shipping traceable in Italy and abroad with express courier

Newsletter

We use cookies to improve our website and your experience when using it. Cookies used for the essential operation of the site have already been set. privacy policy.

I accept cookies from this site.