The latest Activate+ range is our most advanced yet with refined panel design and improved fit, as well as eye catching graphical print, designed to add some colour to your race day with a matt finish for a modern, stylish look. Made from high quality Italian fabric for breathability, coverage and shape retention.
The printed panels are complemented by a high powered Lycra Sport fabric on the front and back panels to maintain modesty and an element of subtlety rather than a full all-over print (which might be a step too far). These shorts are a great piece of kit for racing and training – perfect for spin and gym sessions.
The Women’s specific cut is based on Zone3’s award winning Aquaflo Tri suit which has received a number of top reviews over the last few years.
Other features include:
1. Waistband: A new 3cm waistband design giving more comfort and support across the stomach.
2. Tri-lite pad: A female specific made to measure triathlon pad. Small and neatly positioned, the pad also features different thickness levels to ensure comfort and minimise any saddle aches. It is designed to minimising any water absorption and provide protection during the cycling phase, without impeding your swim or run. Also, new fine-line stitching to further reduce any irritation.
3. Silicone UFO leg grippers: A very popular and unique feature of our Tri garments. These grippers are positioned on the inside knee of each suit to prevent any movement of the shorts whilst also helping to prevent irritation.
4. Stylish Flat locked stitching: Designed for maximum strength and minimum discomfort against the skin.
5. Drawstring cord: Thin, comfortable cord to accommodate a wider range of waist sizes.
The Activate Plus range is available as a Tri suit, Shorts, Top and Tri Suit with short sleeves. It’s the perfect entry to mid-level collection which builds on the 2016 award winning designs by Zone3.