The latest Activate+ range is our most advanced yet with refined panel design and improved fit, as well as eye catching graphical print, designed to add some colour to your race day with a matt finish for a modern, stylish look. Made from high quality Italian fabric for breathability, coverage and shape retention.
The printed panels are complemented by a high powered Lycra Sport fabric on the front body of the singlet and leg panels on the matching shorts to maintain modesty and coverage rather than a fully printed suit (which might be a step too far). The back panel is made from an extremely lightweight and high stretch fabric with a waffle structure to give maximum breathability and comfort-fit.
The Women’s specific cut is based on Zone3’s award winning Aquaflo Tri suit which has received a number of top reviews over the last few years.
Other features include:
1. 360o Inner Bra is designed to give extra support especially during the run phase. It is made from a high denier strength Lycra fabric to ensure comfort. The bra allows you to use the main suit zipper on the front without exposing too much chest.
2. Length – The top is designed to overlap with the Tri shorts which give the impression of wearing a suit but with the versatility of wearing shorts and top.
3. Elastic Technology and binding: To give a snug fit without any discomfort around the arms and neck lines. Also, a new seam construction to prevent any chafing under the arm.
4. Front Zipper: For extra ventilation during the cycle or run.
5. Stylish Flat locked stitching: Designed for maximum strength and minimum discomfort against the skin. Also, a stylish look to match the fabric colours.
6. Storage pocket: Positioned on the back for nutrition, spares or valuables.
7. Zip protection: Internal zip protection and cover to help minimise any discomfort from the zip.
The Activate Plus range is available as a Tri suit, Shorts, Top and Tri Suit with short sleeves. It’s the perfect entry to mid-level collection which builds on the 2016 award winning designs by Zone3.