This is a market-leading fabric which is used by a very high proportion of pro athletes. Comfort is crucial during a long distance race and as soon as you feel this fabric against your skin you’ll understand why it is a key feature in the range.
1. Aeroforce Soft-Touch – A revolutionary woven fabric from France is used on the main front and back panels and is extremely comfortable against the skin and technically advanced. It is one of the most expensive performance fabrics on the market, but once you have tried it you will understand why.
2. Nutrition storage is maximised with big pockets on the back to stock up on nutrition and make it easy to access whilst on the bike or run.
3. Comfort fit design throughout the body and neck together with slightly wider shoulder panels for increase protection from the sun.
4. Length – Designed to slightly overlap with the Tri shorts which gives the impression of wearing a suit, but with the versatility of wearing shorts and top. The top is also longer at the back compared to the front to ensure good coverage, especially in the Aero position.
5. Optical white colour used on the majority of the top to help reflect the suns heat.
6. Elastic Technology and binding gives a snug fit without any discomfort around the arms and neck lines. Also, new seam construction to prevent any chafing under the arm.
7. Stylish Flat locked stitching: Designed for maximum strength and minimum discomfort against the skin.
8. No front zipper for maximum comfort next to the skin.
Together with the Lava Tri Shorts, this collection is designed to keep you as comfortable as possible from start to finish.