The Activate range has become a staple of the triathlon world and has gained a reputation for being a very high quality product which offers extremely good value. The collection including the Tri suits, Tops and Shorts was launch in 2014 and have since been used 1000’s of athletes all over the world.
Originally designed for beginner triathletes or for those looking for a great value suit to train with the range has hopefully helped to encourage participation in multisport by give the new entrants to the market a high quality product but at an affordable price.
The latest Activate range is better than ever with new features to improve comfort and a new panel design to ensure an even better fit. The Tri Top is made from Lycra sport fabric to ensure longevity, breathability, comfort and performance. It is suitable for not only triathlon but also individual running, cycling and gym work.
Length – Designed to overlap with the Tri shorts which gives the impression of wearing a suit, but with the versatility of wearing shorts and top. The top is also longer at the back compared to the front to ensure good coverage in all cycling positions.
Size – Designed to be slightly bigger than the traditional tri top sizing to give a looser fit. This change has been requested by a large proportion of our novice and intermediate athletes over the last few years.
3. Elastic Technology and binding to give a snug fit without any discomfort around the arms and neck lines. Also, new seam construction to prevent any chafing under the arm.
4. Front Zipper for extra ventilation during the cycle or run
5. Storage pocket with elasticated band positioned on the back for nutrition, spares or valuables.
6. Stylish Flat locked stitching – Designed for maximum strength and minimum discomfort against the skin.
7. Reflective logos – Positioned on the back to allow better visibility in low light conditions.
8. Zip protection: Internal piping and an internal patch to help minimise any discomfort from the zip.
Perfect as a first ever Tri suit but check out the Zone3 Aquaflo + range if you’re looking for that something extra in terms of performance, temperature control and looks.