The latest Activate+ range is our most advanced yet with refined panel design and improved fit, as well as eye catching graphical print, designed to add some colour to your race day with a matt finish for a modern, stylish look. Made from high quality Italian fabric for breathability, coverage and shape retention.
The printed panels are complemented by a high powered Lycra Sport fabric on the front body of the singlet and leg panels on the matching shorts to maintain modesty and coverage rather than a fully printed suit (which might be a step too far). The back panel is made from an extremely lightweight and high stretch fabric with a waffle structure to give maximum breathability and comfort-fit. The Tri Top is suitable for not only triathlon but also individual running, cycling and gym work.
Other features include:
1. Overlap – Designed to overlap with the Tri shorts which gives the impression of wearing a suit, but with the versatility of wearing shorts and top.
2. Length – The top is also longer at the back compared to the front to ensure good coverage in all cycling positions.
3. Size – Designed to be slightly bigger than the traditional tri top sizing to give a looser fit rather than being too skin tight. This change has been requested by a large proportion of our novice and intermediate athletes over the last few years.
4. Elastic Technology and binding to give a snug fit without any discomfort around the arms and neck lines. Also, new seam construction to prevent any chafing under the arm.
5. Front Zipper for extra ventilation during the cycle or run
6. Storage pocket with elasticated band positioned on the back for nutrition, spares or valuables.
7. Stylish Flat locked stitching – Designed for maximum strength and minimum discomfort against the skin.
8. Zip protection: Internal lining with ‘fold over’ cover to minimise any discomfort from the zip.
The Activate Plus range is available as a Tri suit, Shorts, Top and Tri Suit with short sleeves. It’s the perfect entry to mid-level collection which builds on the 2016 award winning designs by Zone3.